KALEVALA KORU KK Finland Vintage Sterling Silver Brooch from 1965 Viking Motif
This brooch is absolutely beautiful! Markings: kk (= Kalevala Koru), Crown in a heart, 916H (= sterling silver), boat, M7 (= year 1965) and someting else. Diameter of the brooch 5 cm / 1,96.
Weight 21 g / 0,74 oz. Has distinguished itself with its high quality gold, silver and bronze jewelry. The brand has strong ties to its native Finland, creating pieces that are inspired by Finnish folklore and ancient artifacts. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "$pete" and is located in this country: FI.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country of Origin: Finland
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Scandinavian
- Ethnic Origin: Scandinavian
- Jewelry Type: Pin, Brooch
- Type: Brooch
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Vintage: Yes
- Signed: Yes
- Brand: Kalevala Koru
- Shape: Round
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Finland
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Theme: Animals & Insects, Snake
- Metal Purity: .916
- Metal: Sterling Silver